The riders were serious but a friendly spirit is the main focus of the event with all riders competing for fun. As well as this in the main square of Castiglione della Pescaia is the annual bike parts market, where classic bike parts can be bought for all those trying to refine their classic machines.
More information on the event can be found at http://www.ciclomaremmana.it/
For further information on classic bike events in Maremma please contact the organisers.
Maremma 2017 cyclists
The Cyclostorica of Castiglione della Pescaia, Tuscany is an event with vintage bicycles that can be used both amateur runners, former professionals, enthusiasts of all levels, curious to discover new landscapes and landscapes. Dress code: Vintage!
Maremmana's cyclists can participate in various ways and at various levels. There are five courses of length and degree of increasing difficulty. Entrants can choose which race to register according to preparation, desire and preference. Here is the program and the rules from the official website of the event.
1) On Friday, May 12, 2017, there will be a bike market and vintage components in Piazza Garibaldi.
2) On Saturday, May 13, 2017, skill tests and vintage races, aperitif and maremma dinner with music and dances.
3) On Sunday, May 14, 2017 a cycling tour organized on five routes, Entry fee see regulation.
· Elegant, 25 km long, controlled run, with short areas of white roads, also suitable for high-performance bikes. After the refreshment, a stop at the military historical museum is scheduled. Departure 9.30
· Short 50 km route with 10km of white roads. The Badiola and Mortelle rites will be appreciated! (It is possible to participate only with the general certification for cycling). Departure 8.30
· 72 km long distance with 14 km of white road areas. Also for the average turn-around this year will be the transition to both the Badiola company and the Fattoria gli Acquisti. Departure 8.30
· Route 110 km long with 37 km of areas of white roads. Even in this path we will be able to ride but the ristori will not miss !. Departure 8.30
· CENTO MIGLIA 160 km with 42km of roads in white roads. It will arrive to the village of Massa Marittima, we are sure that the most trained and wanting to discover new horizons will enjoy beautiful landscapes and will be able to seize the opportunity to stop at really refreshing moments at just 8 dining options. Departure 6.30.
- Prizes, about 4:30 pm
1. Men and women who are 15 years of age are eligible for admission to participate in the CENTO MIGLIA route (18 years of age) who have paid the registration fee. Generic medical fitness is required for the guided route and the short route. Sports fitness fitness is required for other routes. It is necessary to present the certificate or bicycle card at the time of the withdrawal of the racecourses, subject to exclusion from the event (the registration fee will not be refunded).
2. The registration fee is € 20 by December 31, 2016 at the latest. It is € 25 by May 7th at 9pm. For those who subscribe later the cost is € 30. You can also subscribe to the store Bikes Saletti at Castiglione della Pescaia in via scalpellini snc by Tuesday 9th May.
The registration fee includes: insurance, dummy bicycle package and bicycle number; The "travel carnet" on which the check stamps are affixed; The ristori in different number depending on the routes; prize on arrival; the pasta party at the end of the event.
3. Online direct payment via PayPal / Credit Card or by Bank Transfer to Castiglionese cycling group asd, iban: it66z 01030 72210 0000 0101 1861, Cause: Cyclomaremmana entry 2017 Name and Surname
4. The delivery of parcels and numbers will take place on Friday, May 12, 2017, from 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm; Saturday May 13 from 10.30 am to 1.00 pm and from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm; Sunday, May 14, 2017 from 5 am to 8 am, at Piazza Garibaldi (municipal library), in Castiglione della Pescaia.
5. Departure on Sunday 14th May at Piazza Garibaldi, from 6.00 am to 6.30 pm for participants in the Lungo (CENTO MIGLIA) route, departure 8.30 am for the 50km, 72km 110km; Guided tour starting 9.30. Time limit for arrival at 5.30 pm.
6. Bikes must be anti-racing and have to change gears on the oblique frame of the chassis, outer brake wires and pedal cages. They can only take part in the short route guided by foldable bicycles or bicycles from cities as long as they are old (earlier than 1987).
Exceptions will be granted to the type of bicycle for motorcycle or sensory handicapped participants who specifically request it for the organization.
Any entourage will be disqualified if you are present at departure or should be surprised on the route with the bicycle not complying with this regulation.
7. The clothing of the participants must match the occasion (vintage).
8. There will be a check mark on the trail along the path, and at the end of the pasta party.
9. The organization does not provide mechanical assistance along the route. Therefore the participants will have to wear the necessary equipment for the repair of their vehicle (tubular, etc.).
10. MAREMMANA is a cyclotourist on traffic routes and all participants are required to strictly respect the road code on the UISP rules, which the event is uniform:
Art. 37 - HISTORICAL APPLICATIONS - CULTURAL CICLOTURISTICS
In such special events (free hiking trips), the use of historical chassis, traditional costumes, clothing and vintage accessories, on paths that include both asphalt and white roads, carriages, etc., is permitted.
The exercise observes the technical rules of cyclo-tourism activity; The regulation of such antique events can provide for the exception to the use of the hard helmet (striped hats, caps, etc.) for those involved with historic bikes and clothing. The organization's and participants' insurance is similar to the remaining UISP cycling activity.
11. The organization, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to exclude from the event anyone who is held liable for conduct not in accordance with the spirit of the event.
12. By subscribing to and participating in the event, this regulation is approved.
Please note that in order to complete the registration correctly, you must complete the form below and pay the participation fee of € 20,00 by 31/12/2016, it is € 25,00 by the day 0 7 / 05/2017, or € 30,00 from 08 to 14/05/2017. Online direct payment via PayPal / Credit Card or by Bank Transfer to Castiglionese Cycle Group asd, iban: it66z 01030 72210 0000 0101 1861, Cause: Cyclomaremmana entry 2017 Name and Surname.
(For any problems with enrollment email@example.com or 333 4362684 Leonardo)
For informations:iscrizione la maremmana 2017 gruppi.pdf